My Business
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I remove reviews that aren't for my business?

N/A
# 1
N/A

I have 2 bad reviews that were not for my business.  How do I remove them?

ooh la la!

408 S. Main Street

Grapevine, TX 75051

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I agree with you @ the review from "Tiffany Seals" isn't intended  for you as a clothing retailer.

But I can't find any evidence the review from "jackietorres08" is for another biz.

Please elaborate before I'm going to escalate your issue.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"

Re: How do I remove reviews that aren't for my business?

[ Edited ]
N/A
# 3
N/A

@Helmut Geissler I am in a busy historic district with lots of clothing stores. There is one right next door to me and often people mistake the names. I watched my video the entire day before and the same day that "jackietorres08" left that review, and she never walked into my store. She talks about the owner being a racist, yet I wasn't even there. I can't control when people mistake the stores and can't control what my neighbors do and say to people. It's not fair that, because my sign is bigger and more prominent and my name (ooh la la!) is more memorable, that I get their bad review! I wrote in my response to her review that she never walked into my store, but she never responded yay or nay.

N/A
# 4
N/A