My Business
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I remove photos that are displaying for my business i didn't upload

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need some help, there are a bunch of stock food photos that are displaying when you search my business, and they all look like crap. i want to post actual business photos,  is there a way that i can delete those unwanted stock pictures?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I remove photos that are displaying for my business i didn't upload

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Kevin C

If you were the one that posted the photos, then yes you can remove them.

Edit the location in question

On the right hand side, you should see an option for photos

Click on the images you want to remove

In the upper right hand corner of the screen, you'll see a rubbish bin.  Click on that and the image will be deleted.

Please note it can take a few days to a few weeks for images to flush out of the system.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Re: How do I remove photos that are displaying for my business i didn't upload

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm sorry I should have been more specific, I did not post these pictures. These are photos from a long time ago we used for the website 

How do I remove photos that are displaying for my business i didn't upload

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

No problem Kevin.

So are these images still online somewhere (other than Google). There's often a link to the source when you look at the images.  If there is, and you can remove them from the source, that may flush them from your listing.

If they are not, then you're probably stuck with them.  They're unlikely to be removed as spam.  Your best bet is to "push them down" with fresher, more relevant images.

You can load images to your listing via the dashboard.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog