My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I remove photos from my Google My Business page?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

This popular discussion was copied from the former Help Forum, answered by Community User Priya C.

How do I remove photos from my Google My Business Page?  I have added some duplicate photos by mistake.

Answer: For photos that you've uploaded yourself you should be able to click on the photo in question and then select the rubbish bin icon to delete the photo.

if it is a photo that someone else has uploaded then you can report the photo by clicking on the little down arrow instead.

if you don't see the rubbish bin icon, please post a screenshot of what you do see - there was a problem a little while ago with the rubbish bin disappearing, and it might need to be reported again.
5 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Marissa_GMB (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: How do I remove photos from my Google My Business page?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Marissa Nordahl, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Marissa_GMB (Community Manager)
November 2015

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Marissa Nordahl, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi there,
I have same problem - wanting to delete older photos I uploaded prior new photo categories and only icons/menu I see for every photo in full screen mode are "Slideshow", "More (report abuse)" and close X icons...no trash icon, no zoom icons etc - tried in the 4 main browsers, all latest versions and delete icon not there.....

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
there are users reporting the trahs icon would appear if refreching the page (Ctrl + F5)
Please give it a try

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There is no trash can icon at the top of the page. I refreshed the page (as advised in this thread) and the trash bin magically appeared. It took me hours to find the trash can. #fail 

*edit - I tried to post screenshots in this thread to prove it worked but the photo editor keeps kicking my post back. 

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
Hi Michael,
Thanks for raising this issue! Our team is aware that this sometimes happens, and it is something that they are working on improving and correcting.
Best,
Elizabeth

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm facing the same issue too. It's been happening for the past 3 months, still can't find the trash option when I'm viewing photos under the "All photos of ..." section.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can you keep us updated as to when this will be fixed. I currently have 15+ business pages with incorrect photos that i need to delete and am not able to. I have reported the photos as another rep advised me but this is incredibly time consuming and I have yet to see results.

I want to use google ad words for multiple properties but will not until I can get my listings fixed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Helmut,
After refreshing the page the trash icon magically appeared for me.
Thanks so much for the help!

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

thanks  for the good feedback - much appreciated @Joseph M