My Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I remove my phone number from my google adwords ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am a photographer with small kids that like to answer my phone. I don't have my phone number on my website or anywhere else, because I like people to email me, but in my adwords ad it displays my phone number. I can't find anywhere were I can remove it or replace it with an email address??

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Joanna M

you are here on the GoogleMyBusiness forum and I suppose you are alos talking about a GoogleMyBusiness listing.

To help you I need more information.

This four information at least:

1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ or GoogleMyBusiness URL

as a great exception I offer you to sent me this information offline the public and the  forum through my contact form

you can contact me offline the forum through this form after reading it's disclaimer:
http://goo.gl/ornqS8

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

No more need to use the contact form as I saw your GoogleMyBusiness listing and its phone numer ending on 474

Replacing  with an email address isn't possible.

I could perhaps delete the phone number - but then nobody can contact you to hire your service.

Means there is no good solution to offer you.

The only option would perhaps to replace it with your mobile phone number if there is one as your kids shouldn't be able to answer on calls going to your mobile number.