My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I remove a customer photo?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So, a customer took a photo of our business the first day we were open just as we opened the door. We were literally still folding boxes and had one pizza out. His comment "Really, this is what is being offered? You call this pizza?" has been hurting our public image since. This photo has been at the top of all google searches and is the first to load when you look at photos of our business. It's not a great look. I almost think this person knew it and set us up to fail because he has ties at nearby restaurants. Is there any way we can remove this terrible photo? I don't care if it stays, but as long as we can edit what pops up in searches will be more helpful. 

How do I remove a customer photo?

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Matthew. You can not delete customer photos. Did you also upload your own pictures to your google my business? Did you upload all the recommended ones? I would make sure you start there. Also if other users upload pictures to their reviews that will help supply more pictures and one may become more 'popular.'