My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I make my profile appear in google, in the same format that businesses like google appear?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm in the process of trying to tidy up the look and feel of our business profile on Google. We'd like the profile to appear in the same format that a lot of big businesses seem to have ie: Google, Facebook, Apple, Twitter etc

Could someone please provide some insight on how to go about this?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I make my profile appear in google, in the same format that businesses like google appear

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Product A

or like "Hugo Boss" below?

Screenshot 2016-11-04 at 12.21.22.png

How do I make my profile appear in google, in the same format that businesses like google appear?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes! Like that please :)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Helmut Geissler I just realised I didn't tag you correctly in my last reply. Any ant light you could shine on this scenario would be greatly appreciated.  

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Product A

there are different typs of knowledge graphs.

The example for "Hugo Boss" or Microsoft" or "Rolling Stones" are not based on local listings but are just very famous brands and are gathered from websites rather then GoogleMyBusiness.

Means you very likely will not get such "non-local" knowledge graph