My Business
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I get our rating to show under our business name?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ramirez Auto Glass

4365 Southmost rd Brownsville, TX 78521

(956) 544-4305

https://plus.google.com/111051959050004068435

Our business now has 6 reviews, all 5 star, but our rating still doesn't show up under our name on the front page of a search nor in the listings view. I was under the belief that it would show up once we had 5 reviews but we have 6 and it doesn't show. Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I get our rating to show under our business name?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @ragrgv1,

Two of the reviews were made in the last week or so... which is not enough time for them to weight your reviews. Give it more time, please. 

Further, you do not have your Google My Business (G+) page linked on your website, which would help connect the two. When I do a search for your website, I am getting a stronger association to a Ramirez Auto Glass in San Antonio that does the same thing as you. Your website is hard to find, whereas your business is quite easy and looks great thanks to all of the third-party listings (Yelp, YP, Mapquest) and your Google Knowledge Panel (large info panel on right side of search result pages). 

Kind Regards,

James