My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I find the URL for my google business page?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to add our google business page to a website that generates reviews to many locations but I am unable to find where to locate the URL for our business google page. Help?

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

What do you mean by 'generate reviews'. Reviews should be left individually by real customers. Ones left on a location enabled device at your location are best.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

despite of the fact I fully agree with the remark @Andrew H gave @Megan L  I like to answer th plain basic question of Megan:

in your dashboard and over there in it's edit modus you will find top right a headline "published under".

Below of this headline should be two links displayed:

GoogleSearch and GoogleMaps.

This are the (quite different) links to your listing.

Note: there are not really anymore any G+  "pages" of a GoogleMyBusiness listing. (Google divorced GoogleMyBusiness and G+ couple of month ago)

Any such lisiting is now uniquely identified by either of this two mentioned links listed in the dahsboard.

There is still an other unique identifier for any GoogleMyBusiness listing and its the placeID. This placeID however is an alphanumeric identifier rather an URL to share.

It's usage/purpose is to create links to gather reviews according this HC article: https://support.google.com/business/answer/7035772?hl=en

Hope this helps

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

A sudden spike in identical reviews to different branches of the same business can get all your listings Suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need to find my URLs so I can add 

Re: How do I find the URL for my google business page?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Helmut says what to do in his Post above.

Its best to start your own Post for a problem.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi,

how do i find my google bussinees url as my listing has been suspended, so 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

when I do the above, this is the link: https://www.google.com/search?ludocid=14393434196134221426&hl=en&q=Coil%20Tubing%20Technology%20Inc%...

is this the result you expect to see?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You would think it would be right there in the search bar like Yelp, Bing, Facebook, Yahoo OR ANY NORMAL WEBSITE, but noooooo...

Google is only good at one thing and that's it's search engine. All the cool google products like YouTube, Blogger and Picasa are all acquisitions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Oh really? It didn't stop this spammer from writing 215 fake reviews in just 6 months!

Google is not Yelp. They don't do anything about fake reviews, so write to your heart's content.