My Business
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I edit the products and services link when google searching my business?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Daniel Paul Salon
2. 24040 Camino Del Avion, Dana Point, CA 92629
3. (949) 493-1921
4. https://plus.google.com/+danielpaulsalon

I hope this is the correct place to ask this but I have a problem with the products and services link when google searching our company. We show our services on our website and for some reason it shows some scam website link for our products and services. When I click edit it allows me to edit everything EXCEPT for the products and services... When I log in to our google+ business account I cannot find any option that allows me to change it. I don't want people to be scammed who are looking at our business so please help!!! :) Thanks.

Re: How do I edit the products and services link when google searching my business?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @dan_M,

I am not seeing what you are referring to. All I see is the website link and it takes me to a broken DNS server issue page meaning for some reason your website is done.

You may consider addressing that first!

Best,

Nick

Re: How do I edit the products and services link when google searching my business?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Our website is currently down at the moment. I am referring to when you
google search our business and on the right side where it shows our info,
there is a category called "Products and Services" which I don't have
access to change. There is a website link that none of us here has set and
it is giving misleading price information. Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are having this issue too.  The products and services link must have been setup a long time ago, and it is outdated.  We just want to remove it but can't find the setting anywhere (we have checked Google Business, Ad Words, and Google +).  Any help would be much appreciated!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Has anyone been able to solve this issue as I have had it too?