My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I correct my email address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name:  Midnight Run Services
2. Current business address:  4850 S Elwood Avenue, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
3. Current telephone number:  918-895-6779
4. Google+ UR:  https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MidnightRunServicesTulsa/about

Ok, so I will preface this by stating I am a complete imbecile regarding Google Anything.  I had a company build my business website several years ago and at some point I paid for some SEO.  At that point they set up a Google+ page for the business.  I have since taken over control of my Google+ Page and added a Google My Business page as well (I think).  The problem is the original Google+ account was set up with an incorrect email address and it is very confusing to me and my assistant.  The original logiin email is "midnightrunservice@gmail.com"  The correct login email is "midnightrunservies@gmail.com"  The "S" is missing at the end.  So now I have two Gmail addresses, two Gmail Calanders etc. 

We are probably going to be moving to web based exchange type service soon and I want to clean up this mess before we do.

So, to summarize I have a login for the current business Google+ page with reviews and appropriate posts etc with the wrong login email.  And another Google+ page with no content and correct sub emails and calanders with the correct login. 

So quite simply, I just want to change the email login for the historical Google+ page to the correct email of "midnightrunservices@gmail.com.  Then the current Google+ page with that login can be deleted.

Is this possible on any level?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I correct my email address

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Chris S

I read your situation this way:

you have still access to the dashboard wherein the listing "Midnight Run Services" is owned and managed - access is possible while logged in to the "bad" and incorrect email address.

But you can log in - right?

If so you can transfer the ownership of the listing in question  to any other GoogleAccount of your choice - even to the account based on the good and desired email address.

This HC article explains you how to achieve this goal.

Good luck