My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I combine all the Google accounts?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name: Gorder's Honey, Inc.
2. Current business address: 5387 Heyrend Dr
3. Current telephone number: (208)684-3896
4. Google Maps URL: Apparently https://www.google.com/maps/place/Gorder's+Honey/@43.449222,-112.082043,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x29...
5. Website (if applicable): gorderhoney.com

I had a Gmail address with a Google+ profile. Then I got into Gsuite with a new email address linked to my domain which created a new Google+ profile.  Then I claimed our Google Maps with autocreated a Google+ profile.  Also, our business changed addresses a few months ago.  Facebook has this great easy way to merge duplicate pages.  I merged four of them into our single business page on Faceobook and it was pretty easy -- how do I delete these duplicate Google+ profiles without them staying "open" and marked as "closed business" which obviously isn't what I'm looking for?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It doesn't help at all.  That seems to be advice on linking pages not accounts.  The OP seems to, like me, have several accounts under different email addresses.  In my case it has to do with an old YouTube account I've had forever that one day just got linked to my Google account,  A business account under my business domain and a personal account under a Yahoo domain.  I mistakenly got logged into my personal account and set up an ADwords campaign that I'd rather have on my business account.  I'd really like the personal account to just go away but I have an ad running on it.  I have no idea how my personal account info even got on my business computer but now I have to navigate between the two.

BTW.  The screen shots in the step by step guide you referenced don't even look like the screen I'm looking at when I tried to follow it.  That guide is already outdated and it's just a few months old. 

I'm sure this seems really simple to tech gurus but I have a business to run and Google is only a small part of that.  I don't have time to keep up with the weekly changes.  I'd like for the functionality to feel the same this week as it did last week or last month. Otherwise I'll just get fed up with it and cancel everything.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes. I feel your pain. I have been struggling with this for ever. Business accounts personal accounts, multiple devices signed into Google. Two step verification. Administrator roles. I'm self employed! A one man business. It's a crazy world we live in but we must comply to Google or you will fall behind.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That solution is no longer applicable.  Here's what's shown on the settings page now:
http://i.imgur.com/fEgaMsc.png

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Thank you for the note, I'll be sure not to reference that article again in future. I've removed the post.

I definitely hear your frustration with the amount of changes. Sorry, that it wasn't of help.

If you are running Adwords, you should be able to get in touch with Google support directly via phone, video call, email or live chat. They may be able to assist you further or point you in the right direction.