My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I close and relocate my business listing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have relocated our  shop to a new address. I edited the fields to show theenew address but all that now appears is that we are permanently closed. Since then I have tried to reverse the changes so now the old address is back in place and it says we are open. There is no sign of the original edits that I did for the new address. Www.togtastic.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

How do I close and relocate my business listing?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Can you post details as asked when you first posted?

I found this page https://www.google.com/maps/place/Togtastic/@-27.655533,152.9191667,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xae0ae8.... Is it yours? In the google my business dashboard you can edit the address. You do not have to show one permanently closed then create a new one. Just go in and do it as a move, put in the new address. Also, you would do better in local search if you add your address information in the footer of your site. Let us know if you are able to edit the address or not. Repost here on this thread if there is a problem.

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |