My Business
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I change the photo that appears to the right of my business listing during the map view?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We recently changed locations and the photo that appears to the right of our listing during the map view (from a search) and above our listing if searched through Maps, is of our old location. The photo that appears is not our business logo or profile photo we chose.  Any ideas?  I am afraid to delete the photo and have google replace it with a random photo from our business profile.

Bend Battery.  https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bend+Battery/@44.0452655,-121.2921471,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x78...

558 SE 9th Street, Bend Or 97702

541-797-2242

BendBattery.com

How do I change the photo that appears to the right of my business listing during the map view?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Amelia, 

Google will usually not use a logo if you set that as your profile picture, they'd rather pick a photo of the inside of the store, or some other image that gives clients a better sense of what to expect when coming to your location. If your profile pic is currently a logo or a headshot, try setting it to an interior shot of the new location instead. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.