My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I Google My Business?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My dad and I are going to purchase a dozen or more tow trucks and start a business here in NC. We have drivers for each truck, about 50 miles from each other, across NC ready to work. They will be based out of their homes, so they won't serve people at their address, but rather within a 25 mile radius of where they live. We will have a single website with all of their locations and phone numbers listed on it.

My question is, how do I get them on their Google Local Listing for their township? Do I go through the verify process for each driver's location, and send the postcard to their houses? Do I bulk verify them all at once? I'm sorry but I'm new to this. Can anyone please help?

Thank you, Tyger James, Gastonia, NC

How do I Google My Business?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Tyger J

You can set the  service area when adding and confirming the listing. Detailed instructions and description can be found on these links.

Guidelines for representing your business on Google  https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177

Service-area businesses on Google

New to Google My Business? We're here to help. In this guide, we'll walk you through the basic steps...