My Business
6.7K members online now
6.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How can you combine usinesses into one?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I own a self storage business, Easy Move Mini Storage, with one gate and one office.  I just bought the storage facility next door, AA Self Storage, with one gate and one office..  The two are side by side but the gates are on two different streets, i.e. has different addresses.

I will operate the combined property as one business with one office and two gates.

---  I want to keep the Easy Move name and phone number.

---  I would like to let Google know that the address of the office will now be the address of the newly purchase facility.  The maps ID        needs to be adjusted also to match that location.

---  I wold like to remove all mention of the business I just purchased.  It will no be operating under the old name and no longer exist.

---  I would also like to remove the phone number of the old facility.  

I claimed the Easy Move business a long time ago.  I just claimed the second business (previous owner had not done that.)  I have not created a brand for either.  How do I accomplish changing information on my business identify and close information on the business I bought?

Easy Move Mini Storage - 

1520 NW Broadway, Grain Valley, Mo 64029

816-220-7867

map URL    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Easy+Move+Mini+Storage/@39.0092117,-94.23039,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5...

Website    www.easymovems.com

AA Self Storage

1600 SW Eagles Parkway, Grain Valley, Mo 64029

maps https://www.google.com/maps/place/A+A+Self+Storage/@39.009212,-94.2303897,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!...

No website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry --- that should read "How can you combine TWO businesses into one?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

One business name at 2 locations = 2 locations.  Claim both locations at Google My Business.