My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How can i merge two business pages?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone!

When I google our business name, I have two locations that come up and have two separate business accounts.

Both of them I have the ownership for. I have reviews on both too.

I would like to merge these so that all reviews, images and posts come under one listing.

How would I do this? Please help.

Thank you.

Business Name: RSE Group

Business Address: The Studio, The Johns Cross, Battle Road, Robertsbridge, TN325JH

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Can you link to both businesses from Google Maps? 

I found one: https://goo.gl/maps/qMsMsnNHG4E2

Joel Headley, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Twitter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

https://www.google.com/maps/search/RSE+Group+Ltd/@50.9646708,0.4792394,17z/data=!3m1!4b1

Have a look at this - there are two listings... Both belong to me, and both are my business.

Thank you again for taking the time to help me with this :)

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Ah, thanks for that. @JoyHawkins has a detailed article about this. Once you have support on the phone, they may ask you to un-verify one listing prior to the merge.

Don't do that until you've been requested to do so.

Also, make sure everything is "ready" to merge them. Make sure they match exactly the same details and that those details match the website.

I've had an instance where they asked us to un-verify, but then didn't do the merge because of a business hour discrepancy. 

Finally, as Joy points out, you'll want to ask them to migrate the reviews over too, since this doesn't necessarily happens by default.

Joel Headley, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Twitter