My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How can I remove the 2nd listing which shows incorrect address and map?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have discovered that Central Phoenix Traffic School has two (2) listings.  One is correct and shows everything correct but the 2nd listing shows a map in Scottsdale.  I tried to fix the 2nd listing but it won't allow me to claim the business or fix because I own the 1st listing.  If I delete this 2nd listing will it delete my good 1st listing too? I am afraid to delete the erroneous 2nd listing in fear that it will delete my good 1st listing.  Can someone help me please?  Thank you! Debra  602 809 5608

1 Expert replyverified_user

How can I remove the 2nd listing which shows incorrect address and map?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Debra,

Is this the correct listing? https://plus.google.com/102576785852210196493/about

Can you provide the URL of the second listing?

Is the second listing claimed in your GMB dashboard? If so, deleting it will not hurt the first listing. But it also won't delete the listing, it will only remove it from your dashboard, unless it is an unverified listing, or a brand page. Again, once I see it I will be able to advise you.

Thanks

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky