My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How can I merge three Google accounts?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! I've started working for a marketing company, and they use several Google accounts that I'd like to merge into one. With one they manage half their businesses' accounts (like on the Google Business dashboard); with another they manage the other half, and our company email addresses are attached to this one. And still another one is used for other miscellaneous things. For example:

• account1@marketingcompany.com has 44 business accounts managed with it.
  • account2@marketingcompany.com has 53 business accounts managed with it, as well as our email addresses.
  • account3@marketingcompany.com has a Google Drive we use and our company's YouTube page and Google+ profile attached to it.

In an ideal world, I'd like literally everything associated with these three accounts to merge into one super account, say, admin@marketingcompany.com, so all of our communication and dashboards are streamlined. I want to login to one email address for everything. Is this only a pipe dream, or is it really possible to do this?

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I merge three Google accounts?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Brandon G

The way I would do It, is to add the "super account" as secondary owner of all three.

Then they will all appear in Super account. 

http://onlineownership.com/multiple-owners-for-google-business-pages-accounts/

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Our Agency does it the same way as well. but goes even further to make sure that the Admin (at) is also a manager or editor or authorized user in each clients indivdiual:

Google Analytics

Claims Google Websmaster Tools / Search Console

and is also the MCC for Google Adwords and Set up as Google Shopping Master MCC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, Eric. That's helpful. How many clients do you have? I feel as though doing that for all 100+ clients' pages will take too long.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, Tim. I think that would be the solution starting out, but now that there are 100+ clients, I think I'll just have to let this one go...