My Business
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How can I edit "posted publicly as" to my company gmail when uploading images to google maps?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I have multiple gmail accounts and rather than posting with my personal, I would like to publish as my company name.   Where do I change this at when uploading to google maps?

Thanks 

1 Expert replyverified_user

How can I edit "posted publicly as" to my company gmail when uploading images to google maps?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Chad

How are you uploading images - via Google Maps on the desktop, via the Google Maps app, via Google My Business on the desktop or Google My Business app?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have done it on my phone with the street view app and in Chrome. I will download My Business and try that. If I have multiple accounts dose the my business allow me to select which account I want to post as?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Chad,

Yes, you can switch between accounts in the GMB app. 

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog