My Business
6.7K members online now
6.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How can I delete an old Google+ page that I don't have access to the login credentials Or the email?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello! I work for a company - Carabiner Communications. We used to be called Carabiner PR. When we were called Carabiner PR I created a Google + page for us. We changed our email system and thus I no longer have access to the email used to create the account, and I don't have access to the login credentials. 

I do have proof that I work for the company and also that I have been asked to delete the old page. 

Help!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I delete an old Google+ page that I don't have access to the login credentials Or the em

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Katie,

Removal of Google+ Page is only possible by the owner of the page. In case you no longer have the credentials, please report the page. Visit the page in Google+ and report impersonation to take it off.

Regards,
Sujay

Re: How can I delete an old Google+ page that I don't have access to the login credentials Or the em

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Katie E

As I would like to agree with @Sujay B 

I can't.

I with  my long experience with GoogleMyBusiness page haven't encoutered  any case where reporting as impersonation did remove it.

I know that in very rare cases it might work.

(supposed I would create a bsuines page in my German village as "Google" or "GooglePlex" or as "Microsoft" and you or Sujay would report it as impersonating it likely will get removed.

But predicting this: for any normal page named as "Carabiner Communications" it wont.

But nevertheless give it a try.

Perhaps Sunjay can get anyone at Google to remove it.