My Business
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How can I delete a photo added by a customer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Photo.jpgI have read all the articles about deleting a photo, but none seem to deal with a photo in the Customer category.  No trash can exists for these photos, even after F5.  Photos taken at our facility by pilot of plane, but we don't have permission to have these photos related to our Google+ site, so I need to remove them.  HELP!

2 Expert replyverified_user
Highlighted

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @King A, you can't remove customer added photos in the GMB photo dashboard. You need to bring the photo up in Google Maps or the main search results page and report it to Google.

1)Search for the business by name in Google Maps. 

2) Click on the photo

3)Select the "Report A Problem" option

4)Select reason for reporting photo

Let me know if you run into any blockers while trying that out and I will provide some more detail.

Good Luck

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I do not see the Report A Problem Option

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Fred, can you provide a URL to the listing and photo you want removed?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: How can I delete a photo added by a customer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Fred I also am having a prolem with a customer photo. I own a Subway Franchise and a customer has added several pictures of a very messy subway location. However, none of the picture are from our particular location. 

I am able to confirm this as the floor tiles are different, the tables are different and the pop machines is also different! Please help 

Re: How can I delete a photo added by a customer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here is the URL to the pictures in case you need that 

https://business.google.com/b/106575906052590485406/photos/l/12046379526387619440?hl=en

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

How is it that google allows a person to post marijuana images on a hair salon? After addressing the issue there is still no action. In fact, they built a business page with our name and adding marijuana dispensary. Using our salon pictures, phone and website. It's been a week from submitting everything requested yet nothing. Google has hurt our business so much by not taking action. Has anyone else experienced this?   

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes we have the same issue.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Masters B - start a new thread and tag/message me when it's posted. I want to give your case the attention it deserves so let's keep it separated in it's own thread.

Thanks

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I cannot for the life of me believe that you would allow a normal user to upload photos to my business listing without my approval and you do not give THE OWNER OF THE PAGE the ability to delete them! I now have someone who has uploaded an old brand logo and the options to report the image do not cover that kind of issue. It's INSANE to not let me be able to delete images as I wish.