My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How To Add Virtual Tour

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I already have a professionally done virtual tour and it is already on Google Maps.  I want to add it to the Google My Business profile.  There is no option to do that.  The only button there takes me to a request for quote or learn more...  I just want to put in the embed code and finish the job.  I don't need a quote.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Neeraj V
June 2016

Re: How To Add Virtual Tour

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Neeraj V, did you use A Google Trusted Photographer? If you did, they can upload the tour to your GMB.

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks! That's probably my solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Good afternoon Colan, I have the same kind of question here. I have recently been tasked to update and get our web presence under control for our Organization. No one is real sure who created some didn't even know that the 360 Tour was done, but it is already on google maps and I have the link to it and it is being displayed on our www site and works well, I'd like to add it to our GMB page. If I don't know who did it can you guys tell who it was from the link?

Thanks for any help with this

RJ

How To Add Virtual Tour

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Colan 

I have recently became a trusted Photographer. I have clicked the photographs but i am not able to connect the virtual tour to my clients business page can you help me on the same. I am not able to find any answer on the trusted photography forum.

Pravin

How To Add Virtual Tour

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a tour 360 on my Maps and would like to add it to my google acc. how and where do I go to upload it?

How To Add Virtual Tour

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created my own virtual tour with the google camera app.  Do I have to be a trusted Google photographer to upload a 360 picture of my own business???  Surely this isnt the case....