AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How Do You Feed A Secondary Address Field Descriptor Like Mall Name To Feed "Located In" Feature

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to find out how I can added a secondary address field descriptor like mall / shopping center name to my bulk feeds within GMB and have it populate the "located in" feature.  I have seen this feature for Starbucks locations and know it was released about a year and half ago.  

Starbucks_-_Google_Maps.png"Located In" Feature

I've contacted GMB support several times and continue to get the following answer:  "update address 1 field with the name of the mall / shopping center, then the mall name should appear first when someone is search said location."  This doesn't feel correct to me, so I wanted to see if anyone has experience or a possible recommendation on how I can get this activated for an account.  The account has multiple locations, which are businesses w/in a business location.   

How Do You Feed A Secondary Address Field Descriptor Like Mall Name To Feed "Located In" Feature

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Have you determined how to activate this feature? This is something I am looking into as well and have not been able to figure it out. 

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

I think the red item is added by Google.

If you click on suggest an edit I do not think it will show in the address you could edit, of course do not.

From memory there is a fature for contained businesses like yours ? 'Bakers inside Morrisons'.

There should be help in the bulk upload feature or an example in the downloaded spread sheet.

Sorry I cannot be more helpful.

Andrew.