My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How Do You Feed A Secondary Address Field Descriptor Like Mall Name To Feed "Located In" Feature

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to find out how I can added a secondary address field descriptor like mall / shopping center name to my bulk feeds within GMB and have it populate the "located in" feature.  I have seen this feature for Starbucks locations and know it was released about a year and half ago.  

"Located In" Feature"Located In" Feature

I've contacted GMB support several times and continue to get the following answer:  "update address 1 field with the name of the mall / shopping center, then the mall name should appear first when someone is search said location."  This doesn't feel correct to me, so I wanted to see if anyone has experience or a possible recommendation on how I can get this activated for an account.  The account has multiple locations, which are businesses w/in a business location.   

How Do You Feed A Secondary Address Field Descriptor Like Mall Name To Feed "Located In" Feature

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Have you determined how to activate this feature? This is something I am looking into as well and have not been able to figure it out. 

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I think the red item is added by Google.

If you click on suggest an edit I do not think it will show in the address you could edit, of course do not.

From memory there is a fature for contained businesses like yours ? 'Bakers inside Morrisons'.

There should be help in the bulk upload feature or an example in the downloaded spread sheet.

Sorry I cannot be more helpful.

Andrew.