My Business
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

How Do You Create a GMB Demo?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I'm currently preparing to launch a service that provides business owners a "Customer Feedback Program" to encourage feedback and reviews from customers. To generate interest, I'd like to create guides and tutorials on how to create their own GMB. To do this, I'd like to have a "demo" or "dummy" GMB to use as an example, but I can't seem to figure out how to do so... or if it's even possible. 

Does anyone happen to know how to do this? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

How Do You Create a GMB Demo?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sammy V,

It is not possible since creating a Google My Business listings needs verification and then populates Google with the business. Just think if there were people creating dummy businesses for this purpose... it would make a mess of things rather quickly. 

You can use this help file to share with them and find more info about it. And you can use the Google GYBO tools to share great advice about the reasons for having their business online with Google... and even run their business through a dedicated search tool, which will suggest ideas to improve existing listings.

This info should be used regarding Google Reviews. 

Hope this helps. 

Kind Regards,

James