My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Hours of operation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have updated the hours of operation for my business.  In the google my business portal, it shows that we are closed on Sundays and Mondays.  However, when I google my business and click on the hours it indicates that we are open from 12pm to 5pm on Sundays.

I have deleted everything and entered the hours in several different formats, but it continues to show us as being open on Sundays.

I tried to upload images to show what I am seeing but this window indicates that I am using bad HTML.

Help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hours of operation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey @Alistair S

Can you please list your business name, phone number, address & website?

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Cyclelogik 1111A Wellington St. W Ottawa, ON, K1Y 2Y6 t: 613.722.2345 www.cyclelogik.com Alistair Scott Cyclelogik Ottawa's best choice for Cervelo, Felt and Scott bicycles. 1111A Wellington St. W Ottawa, ON, K1Y 2Y6 t: 613.722.2345 w: www.cyclelogik.com tw: @cyclelogik fb: Cyclelogik-Powered-by-Caffeine
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I'm seeing 5 changes to your hours of operation submitted in the last 1 hour. The last one that went through has you listed as open 1 minute on Sunday: 11:59pm - 12:00am

I also found (weirdly) a closed listing with your phone # and website but a different address & it lists you as a restaurant. I don't think it's related to this issue but figured I should let you know about it: http://www.google.com/mapmaker?gw=39&fid=0x4cce040275b36a5d:0x80bc3d1f18776c3e

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual