My Business
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Hours Not Showing Up On Search Cards

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

Having a strange issue. I manage the pages for GoHealth Urgent Care. We have 60 locations, each with its own Google listing and G+ page. None of them are showing their hours on the card to the right of the search anymore (not sure when this occured, but they definitely were showing before). They are all managed through one My Business account and all of the backend hours are entered correctly. Any idea why this might be occurring?

One example:

Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care - Massapequa

https://plus.google.com/114602394773105047128

5165 Merrick Rd, Massapequa NY, 11762

(516) 858-3724

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hours Not Showing Up On Search Cards

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Chance K

this is strange:  on MapMaker the hours are displayed (at least for the above example listing)

screenshot-mapmaker.google.com 2017-02-09 20-21-17.png

Can you somehow prove not having specified any "special hour settings overwriting the notmal hours as visible on MapMaker?

Asking  bit more:

is this bad behavior the same for all listings in the business account containing the bulk feed or are there any exceptions showing the hours  properly?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut. Thanks for responding. So far we have not found an instance where the card displays correctly. I just spoke to a help center rep who claims that the issue is that we have our categories listed as "emergency care services" and "urgent care center" which seems strange to me. She says that the algorithm assumes that any location with those categories to be 24 hrs. 

As to the other question, I'm not sure what you mean by "special hour settings overwriting the normal hours"

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chance K
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

this can well be.

I remember older cases for emergency listings where I got similar information from Google.

Sorry for not being aware the "emergency" nature of your listing sooner.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you. We figured it out and updated all of our categories to "urgent care center" from "urgent care facility" which seems to work for some reason.