My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Holly Acres Pet Resort 10701 stirling rd Davie fl 33338 9544341535 hollyacrespetresort.com we have 5

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have recieved a 5 star review that's showing up as 1 star on the homepage. Please correct ASAP

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kelley D
1w

Holly Acres Pet Resort 10701 stirling rd Davie fl 33338 9544341535 hollyacrespetresort.com we have 5

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

High Kelley,

It should sort its self out in time. It looks like you have a good number of reviews. If you do not have it here is a link to send to people to request reviews from satisfied customers. For SEO purposes you may also want to include more photos and videos to show the dogs and the place in action. Here is a list of types of business photos and videos that Google is looking for. 

Thanks for asking,

David

David W Cox, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kelly,

Can you post full details so this community can try and help you resolve the situation.

Please include the following with your question: 
1. Full business name 
2. Current business address 
3. Current telephone number 
4. Google Maps URL 
5. Website (if applicable) 

Thanks for asking,

David

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Re: Holly Acres Pet Resort 10701 stirling rd Davie fl 33338 9544341535 hollyacrespetresort.com we ha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi David!

We just received a 5 star review that's showing up at 1 star until you open it. Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks
Holly Acres Pet Resort
Hollyacrespetresort.com
10701 stirling rd Davie FL 33328
Sent from my iPhone
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kelley D
1w

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

High Kelley,

It should sort its self out in time. It looks like you have a good number of reviews. If you do not have it here is a link to send to people to request reviews from satisfied customers. For SEO purposes you may also want to include more photos and videos to show the dogs and the place in action. Here is a list of types of business photos and videos that Google is looking for. 

Thanks for asking,

David