My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Hiding Address and setting up service area

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Guys, 

New user so please excuse my ignorance on this tool. I have a customer with a google business listing.  They have this business set up at their home address. They are not a brick and mortar business. They are a service contractor (HVAC). I have read a lot of help articles on the subject but I can not for the life of me find the location where I would hide the address and add a list of zip codes for the surrounding areas (approx a 30 min radius). It appears that I don't have the option to make this change.  Can anyone help me fix this?

Thanks, 
Kevin 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hiding Address and setting up service area

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Kevin M

It's below the section where you add/edit the physical address of the business. Here's an article about it.

Here's a screen shot example:

edit-service-area.png

Select 'Yes' for "I deliver goods and services to my customers at their location". Then you will be able to define the service either by region, city or zip codes, or by a radius. And be sure that "I also serves customers at my business address." is UNchecked.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Hiding Address and setting up service area

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks! I swear I tried to scroll down yesterday when I saw the side bar but it would not scroll? Working fine today though! Got it working now!

Thanks, 

Kevin