My Business
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Hi. I'm verified but how do I get a map, opening hours etc to show when people google my business?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I've verified my business with Google but when I type my business into the search box, it shows my website at the top but not a map, opening times etc?  How do I make this happen?  Sorry if it seems a simple question but I can't work it out!!

Hi. I'm verified but how do I get a map, opening hours etc to show when people google my business?

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Couple of things.

1) It has not be 24-72 hours past since your verified. ( something it takes a bit to sync)

2) You may not have filled out all the info in your Dashboard listing and hit save to publish ( just a possibility)

3) The search terms you are using are not pulling in your listing,  Try the long tail search of  Business Name Business Address to see if it pulls up ( which means you need to work on local seo factors)

4) If you need more help

including the following :
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Fabulous thank you fore your help, very useful!