My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Help with Managing My business, i cannot get ownership transferred

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Someone else verified my business listing and hasn't responded to my transfer of ownership requests.

Business name is Family Nails n Spa Microblading Brow and Lash Salon

We're located at 2525 Bay Area Blvd and our telephone number is 281-648-1701.

Email: familynailsnbrows@gmail.com

Our listing: https://business.google.com/u/2/b/107096376199318428537/dashboard/l/02855792614092717593?service=gmb...

I've attempted to transfer the ownership 3 o 4 times now and have gotten no response from the current "owner". I've received one email from Google per ownership request (both with the exact same text from local-help@google.com): basically it is a generic email telling me to do what i have already done. This is my business and I want to update it with accurate information and pictures please. I did the google verification and they sent me a post card, but since someone else claimed before they won't allow, but the process they're telling me to do over and over again is getting me nowhere. Can you please help so i can manage my own business and page please?

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Help with Managing My business, i cannot get ownership transferred

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Jennifer N

the procedure "Someone else verified my business" contains several different subprocedures.

Have oyu applied th part below "Can't contact the current listing owner"

If so you should've gotten an email from GoogleBot "Anna" telling you to respond on it if the owner did not respond after 7 days. 

Have you followed the hints  of "Annas's email?

if not applied the path below "Can't contact the current listing owner" do this now.