My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Help needed to verify a business address that is shared

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My company HydroBlox Ltd at:

Franklyn House
4 Victoria Avenue
Harrogate
HG1 1EL
United Kingdom

Shares an address with another company that have also claimed a business address with google for business. 

I've suggested the edit and verification was posted out only to be cancelled and then when I go to verify it now, it only offers to post the verification to the other company...

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/HydroBlox+Ltd/@53.9904051,-1.5389775,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x2...

Please can somebody advise how to fix this problem?

Many thanks

Carl Hopkins

(+44) 203 189 1468

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Help needed to verify a business address that is shared

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

actually there is a very strange edit made by a user "Anonymous6432

He tried to change the address from 

"1ED,, 4 Victoria Avenue, Harrogate HG1, United Kingdom"

to this weird new "address" (hesitating to consider it an address though):

"1ED, 4 Victoria Ave Harrogate HydroBlox Ltd Franklin House 4 Victoria Avenue Harrogate, North Yorkshire HydroBlox Ltd Franklin House 4 Victoria Avenue Harrogate, North Yorkshire HydroBlox Ltd, Franklin House, 4 Victoria Avenue, Harrogate, HG1 1EL, United Kingdom"

As to expect this edit is now under "GoogleModeration"

In case yo are the user "Anonymous6432" I strongly recommend you to undo this bloody edit.

I btw don't believe the fact at the address are any other business will have any affect on veriying yuor "HydroBlox Ltd" as yours and the other listing at the same address have different names and phone numbers

to verify your "HydroBlox Ltd" just go to https://maps.google.co.uk/?cid=2643626798389989164&hl=en

and select then "Claim this business"

Re: Help needed to verify a business address that is shared

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Helmut, if I follow the link you've provided it does take me to a page from where I can claim my business. However the post code and address appear to be jumbled. This will still probably reach me in the post. Are you saying once I receive the verification post from this address that I will be able to edit the address? I have not proceeded yet I thought best to clarify first. Kind regards.