My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Help I need my reviews back

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I'm with GoDaddy and I let my get found lapse and where I used to be at the top of Google Maps with my business with all these amazing reviews it was gone. I renewed my product and I am live again on Google however my site is showing back up again on Google Maps but none of the reviews are there. I was told that when the site reactivated that eventually all of that would go back up there again. Now my daughter the other day added me as a missing business under the listings and I'm wondering if that's what's up there and not actually what Google has reactivated?  If that's the case will it affect them putting back up my True listing with all my amazing reviews? I hope this all makes sense

Thank you

Michelle

Help I need my reviews back

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I feel for you Michelle.  They took my reviews saying that a filter flagged them, now they tell me I have to find those reviews and request that THEY put them back up!  Google is worthless and I'm soon ready to ditch them altogether.