My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Healthgrades Ratings on Provider Pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I work for a company that manages online listings and reputations for medical providers. One of my clients has a great knowledge panel for their practice, but these do not show reviews from Healthgrades, I'm assuming because that would be on the provider level. 

I was wondering if it made more sense to include the provider name in the business listing (and if this would then include provider reviews in the knowledge panel), or should I suggest that they create a new business listing under the doctor's name? It seems like additional work to manage another listing, as well as a detraction from the overall reviews for the practice, but I'd also like them to have their Healthgrades reviews be more visible. 

Any ideas on what to recommend for this client?

Gardens Dental Care

5520 PGA Boulevard #208, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418

https://plus.google.com/+GardensDentalCarePalmBeachGardens

Thanks!

Tanja

1 Expert replyverified_user

Healthgrades Ratings on Provider Pages

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Tanja S

Tanja nobody is allowed to add any stuff in the name of the GMB listing not belonging to the official business name.

Even not any keywords fro SEO purposes or to trigger any stuff the knowledege graph should showing.

Violating this rule you risk getting penalized in ranking  or just suspension of the listing