My Business
6.6K members online now
6.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Happy 2016, but still no reviews.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

In 2015 i've had several reviews; they disappeared, i ask the customers to rewrite, they did, they disappear again.

Now, in 2016, something completely different: reviews are being reported via email, but don't appear at all.

Nice job, again.

Schermata 2016-01-01 alle 16.38.57.png

My page: https://www.google.com/+360romaItluciovirzi

The customer who left the review: https://plus.google.com/b/107483660600007623079/109117242685172004250/posts

Please, no cut&paste reply with the twenty+1 reasons for a review to disappear. Please.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: Happy 2016, but still no reviews.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 19
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Tim and Helmut, i think i know, now, what's wrong in the review.
The customer provided me the review text, and i can see he inserted url inside; i've asked him to remove and resubmit:

Abbiamo chiesto a Lucio Virzì un servizio fotografico food completo per il nostro ristorante L'Oste e la Civetta.
Il risultato è eccezionale, come potete vedere qui: http://www.360roma.it/loste-e-la-civetta/
Lucio ha realizzato delle fotografie meravigliose dei nostri piatti, del locale e dello staff.
Inoltre ha anche curato il posizionamento del nostro ristorante in google maps e realizzato il virtual tour.
Domenica a pranzo è stato fatto il servizio fotografico e lunedì pomeriggio le foto erano pronte!
Assolutamente consigliato!

E tu cosa aspetti a chiamarlo!?

Lo Staff de L'Oste e la Civetta
www.ostecivetta.it

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Lucio V

What is the review that Simone left ?

If we know, we can give you an idea why it was removed.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Tim, i cannot see the review. I have only the email notification (the screenshot). I don't own the account of Simone ;)
Here is the link that the email contains: http://www.google.com/local/business/u/0/b/107483660600007623079/reviews/l/17670769311691884577?serv...

As you could easily see leads to my review page, without the review.

In the last months, several reviews disappeared from my G+ page (and no, there were'nt wrote in the same network, from the same area, from a pc that could have been in my network before, and so on....) but for some minutes at least, i was able to see and copy in the information section of my G+ page, before they disappear.
It's so frustrating.

I'm a Google Street View|Trusted photographer, so my customers are being direct related to me with their G accounts, but we are not sharing accounts or similar things.
Thanks,
Lucio

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Lucio V

It may be something related to accounts, but we have not had any reports from other photographers.

I'll escalate to see if this is the issue, hopefully we can get a better idea.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks Tim, i will check later if any change will occur.
Have a nice day,
Lucio

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
No Problem

It may take a while, as Googlers have been off for Christmas and New Years, not sure when they are back in office and then they have quite a few issues to get through.

I'll let you know when I get a reply

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Tim Capper:

let me chime in to @Lucio V's thread:

Believing his page is plus.google.com/+360romaItluciovirzi/about

And I get this page with a review:

Screenshot 2016-01-02 at 21.14.44.png

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Helmut, i remember you saw my review issues before, so thanks for taking care again.
Yes, this is the only review i have on my page and, incidentally, i do'nt know this guy, and, obviously, is not a customer of mine!
So this is the only review i expect not to be here.....
The other reviews are all (collected through ctrl-c ctrl-v in the few minutes there were online) in my info box:

Recensioni

MDMFisioterapia | Professionista competente, e molto gentile...Sempre pronto a migliorare l'esperienza della tua azienda... Lo consiglio sia come fotografo generico che per il servizio di maps

Famocose | Ho contattato Lucio per realizzare un virtual tour del FAMO COSE Roma Makerspace e sono davvero molto contento del risultato! Il makerspace è molto grande, su due livelli e con tantissime attrezzature e particolari da mettere in evidenza, ma per Lucio non è stato davvero un problema. Ha fatto un sopralluogo e si è calcolato molto bene gli scatti ed il percorso da fare in modo che tutto risultasse fluido e comprensibile. La qualità delle foto è ottima e poi è stato davvero molto veloce a mettere tutto online. Lo consiglio vivamente!

Akostudio | Professionale, corretto, puntuale e molto preparato. Mi affido a Lucio da diversi anni. Consigliatissimo!

Nardimoto | Lucio mi ha portato su Google Maps, ed è stato veloce ed efficiente, gestendo il trasferimento da una sede all'altra, aggiornando al contempo il virtual tour Google. Cura la mia presenza web da diversi anni, e negli ultimi mesi mi ha portato ad aprire il mio primo sito e-commerce, che sta già avendo un discreto successo. Affidatevi a 360roma con fiducia assoluta.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

One more point @Lucio V

I took a look onto the cache of your page (it's from 22th of Dec 15) 

At the time there is also the only visible review the one from "Joshua Harvey"

So my guess: all other reviews got filtered (there are tons of reasons to get a review filtered)

And yes - we have seen here many cases like yours where a business owner got a notification about a review - despite of the fact the review got filtered by their algos.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
hey Lucio
do you agree to make a test by me?
I would write a review myself about your "great job taking photos for my business during your last holiday in Germany" - somethings like this.
Buonanotte