My Business
7.2K members online now
7.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

HOW DO YOU CONTACT GOOGLE??????

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do you contact google?
They said in the "Help Center" there would be a "Contract us" button. I am going out of my mind I cannot find it anywhere!

I very much need to talk to someone and I can't find an email, phone number, or a chat window

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: HOW DO YOU CONTACT GOOGLE??????

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @lumen8 l

Firstly, which Google product do you need support with?

Since you've posted in the My Business forum, I'm assuming your query is about that product.

Steps 

You can navigate to the help area by first logging in to your Google account at the My Business page.

Then on the left -

1. Click the hamburger (three lines) icon
  2. Choose 'Support'.

help-my-business.png

This should open a Help window on the right with several options (see screen shot).

Contact information (3) should display at the bottom and (as far as I'm aware) may show different contact options depending on your location:

help-my-business2.png

For general support, you can also start by navigating to the main Google support page and choosing your product.

There is guided help related to the product area under 'Fix Issue' at the top right.

I hope this is of help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ahh, so "Send Feedback" works!
I was told I had to find a "contact us" button.
Thanks you so much!!!!!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

go to https://support.google.com/business/ and click top right "Fix an issue"

or click in oyur dahsboard the left side hamburger menue and then bottom left side the link "support"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't think of feedback as the same as get help!

Feedback is "google my business support sucks." Contact us is "help me use your product that I am being forced to use."

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Jesse S

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need. 
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

I  will now block this very old thread for any new replies