My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

HELP verification nightmare

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

SB Personal Training/ SBPT RunClub/ SBPT Beginner Bootcamp/ BootCamp @ Croxley and others

I have one home address which I've asked for all my business verification psotcards to go to as I have multiple sites but they are all outside and don't have a postbox...

HQ address 31 Oak green, Abbots Langley, WD5 0PG

SB Personal Training

SBPT RunClub

SBPT Beginner BootCamp

BootCamp @ Croxley

Fitness Squad Watford at 2 sites

I tried uploading a xls sheet but was rejected and now added each individual listing and still won't accept and don't have anyone to chat to as you have no phone numbers listed anywhere.

Someone please help 

Stephen

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

hi Stephen

I know it's been a few weeks since you posted here - is this still an issue for you or have you been able to resolve the problem?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sadly not, any suggestions??

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Sadly yes :)

I say sadly because Google is never going to accept those names as being different businesses - she will see them all as services offered by the one business and so suspend all but one listing.

You'll need to pick just one name for your GMB listing and then have the other services listed on your website.

The postcard will still need to come to your home address and then the listing will note that you're a service area business - serving customers at their location rather than your own location.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog