My Business
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

HELP REMOVING WRONG LOCATIONS

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I need to remove or marked permanently closed a location. The problem is that  we dont have control over this location in our Google  places dashboard.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Natalia S
June

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Natalia S

I'm not sure what you are trying to do and why.

The listing in question is neither yet marked as permanently closed nor is it verified.

Please elaborate. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

sorry @Natalia S

I misread your original posting.

Reading it a second time you  just can mark the listing in question as permanently closed or moved to... (what ever is appropriate and applicable)

Click this link: listing in question and then "suggest edit"

Re: HELP REMOVING WRONG LOCATIONS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler 

Please help me. 

This is a Financial Institution where somebody made a Fake business profile using the same name of the Business, however the mobile number and address are different. The first one to appear on the search result is the Business Profile with the wrong location and wrong mobile number. I also want Google to remove the search index for the first result that came up
Search URL is: https://www.google.co.in/search?q=personal+loan&oq=personal+loan&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.2551j0j8&sour...

Fake_Fullerton_Address_and_Number.png

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Michael Jonathan A

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need. 
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

More:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.