My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

[HELP] Google sent me the code, my login says there's no company to register on "verify my business"

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have registered my company with my email <edited by a Community Manager as noted below - address 1> and also put as a manager <edited by a Community Manager as noted below - address 2>

1 month later, I have received the verification code. But when I enter on google.com/verifymybusiness it says "there's no company to verify", for both e-mails. 

That is impossible, since I can even manage my company on the dashboard, it is just not active and it doesn't appear anywhere the place to put the code I've received!!!!

Please help, it's fundamental that I am located via Google!

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect your security and privacy.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: [HELP] Google sent me the code, my login says there's no company to register on "verify my

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Contato M

Two possibilities:

After 30 days the verification code resets.

If you changed any business details before verification, then the code resets.

Please contact business support to help with verification.

In your dashboard >> top left menu >> drop down

Scroll to contact support

On right hand side select Verification >> phone or email

screencapture (49).png

They will help finalize verification.

Tim Capper
Google My Business Top Contributor (UK) and SEO consultant at Online Ownership

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership