My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Got this notice: This location is a duplicate of a location that's already on Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our Schneider Construction business has several business photos of work, etc.

Today, when I logged in (since I am getting calls from "Google"), I saw this message about a duplicate location. I cannot see two locations and I cannot see all the photos uploaded.

Instead I see two photos, baby swimming (not sure whose photo that is) and our house not really as a photo but the map where you can zoom.

So where is the business listing? Can you please help with this. I am confused.

The business website is www.schneiderconstructionllc.com.

Got this notice: This location is a duplicate of a location that's already on Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I should add that originally we had a complete listing for our business with many photos. Can you please help guide on getting the correct listing to appear again?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried first looking at the resolved issues of a similar situation but they arent similar. We only have 1 listing that I can see on Google Business - which is the bad one now.