AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google will not publish my Google My Business page for reasons not clear. Appeal denied saying spam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anyone help me with this issue?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google will not publish my Google My Business page for reasons not clear. Appeal denied saying s

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
you seem havening forgotten providing any concortete information about the business in question and how you submitted it througbh GoogleMyBusiness

Re: Google will not publish my Google My Business page for reasons not clear. Appeal denied saying s

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello same with our account. Suspended and said spam. Then we requested for it to unsupend it. They sent me this... Hi,Greeting from Google My Business. This is Raju.
Hope you are doing well!
As discussed with the current business owner page owner request you to send the store front picture and also the copy of the licence and informed to add the website to the business page.
If you need any further assistance can always reply me on same email.
Regards,
Raju.
>>>>>>>>>

Then they said he was off and sent me this....
Hi,

Warm regards from Google My Business Team.

Thank you for your reply. Raju is out of office today and I am covering on behalf of him. we have received your storefront pictures however also please send any other business proof like licence, utility bills and please update your website also.
Regards
Manu

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We sent everything they asked for.....License, pictures, bills...etc... I even called and spoke to a Susan and she said they would fix it.

Then I get this email...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hi ,
Thanks for contacting Google My Business support.
We will be unable to assist you in making the requested change. For more information on this topic, please refer to our quality guidelines: Guidelines for Representing your Business on Google.
While I understand this can be frustrating, we do not have additional information to provide on this issue. If you would like to appeal the suspension, make sure you're entirely compliant with all the above guidelines. If so, feel free to access your account and follow the link provided to you in the red banner.
If your profile has been suspended because of a content violation, please log in to Google+, remove the content that violates our policies and then follow the on-screen instructions to submit an appeal to have your profile suspension lifted. Appeals are typically reviewed within a few days.
Sincerely,
Aditya

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

What a pain. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. It is for LAE Locksmith Services 24/7
https://business.google.com/b/107262448518305465496/dashboard/l/04177112518382044080?service=gmbl&c=...

Can anyone help or advise.

Please. Thank you.

Erick

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hey Erick

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.