My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google warning message on website

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

www.iphonerepairsdirect.com

the business premises were in the UK

No Google places

there is no other business information

I gave the above site to a third party to use (it generated orders for an iPhone repair business). They did nothing with the site and it was hacked with malware. 

My ad words account had a paused campaign where some ads pointed to this site. I asked the 3rd party to sort the site out but he didnt so eventually I asked the hosting company (heart internet) to remove the files. There was a bit of a problem as the domain name (with Go Daddy)  wasnt mine and I struggled to get access. 

Meanwhile Google put a red Warning page up which I have been trying to get removed through the Google form. 

Initially when the site files were removed and heart displayed a page that just said something like 'this page is reserved for future use'

My question is - I have gained access to the domain name and dont know whether google would prefer me to direct it to a Page saying something along the lines that The business is no longer operating or whether they would prefer to see a Go Daddy landing page ie. don't have the domain name pointing to anything.

I have no intention of using the Domain in the future