My Business
7.2K members online now
7.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google suspended my listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. Google has suspended my listing and I can't see why. The name is A Driving Instructor London. I am a driving instructor and collects students from their address, they don't come to my address, no need for my address on show so have not clicked the box to have my address shown. I was about to verify it and saw that it is suspended without explanation. I have tried to figure out what the problem is by reading forums but nothing makes sense. Could someone point me in the right direction. For my privacy I would prefer not to add all of my details in this thread. I'm hoping for a way that I can speak to someone or have a reply from someone who may know why and help me solve this. Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google suspended my listing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @A Driving Instructor L

For us to help troubleshoot the issue we would need all your details.

Your other alternative is to contact business support but they don't tend to give reason for suspension for obvious reasons.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership