My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google suspended Listing- Confused why?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help! I am trying to help a client. Her business has been suspended and I have no idea why. First I was told by a Google representative that it was because the address and business did not seem legitimate. I was told to get a copy of the license and pictures of her office to submit to Google. I have all of the information but cannot find a way to upload these documents. She is also a member of the BBB. I am hoping that someone can help us resolve this nightmare.

Thanks ever so much,

Kathryn

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey @Kathryn W

before considering to help you on this nightmare I need to know on what suspended listing:

Please include the following with your question: 
1. Full business name 
2. Current business address 
3. Current telephone number 
4. GoogleMaps Link or GoogleSearch link

Re: Google suspended Listing- Confused why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you!

1. Secure Your Legacy
2. Three Sugar Creek Center Suite 100
3.832-953-4229
https://www.google.com/search?q=secure+your+legacy&oq=secure+your+legacy&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3j3...

She just moved into this office recently. Thanks so much for offering to
help.

[image: photo]
Kathryn Watson
Social Media Strategist at Marketing Your Care/ Find Houston Senior Care
P 281-827-7090 <281-827-7090> E kw@marketingyourcare.com

W http:findhoustonseniorcare.com
Website http://marketingyourcare.com

Subscribe for free:Online Marketing Tools and
Tips

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

the specified address is bit sparse @Kathryn W

What is the exact street address?

Is it  "3 Sugar Creek Center Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77478"?

if so  can you or your client provide a photo  showing her office at this address?

I also would like to get a license provided by you to help you/your client further on.

How to add screen captures or similar to posts: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/How-to-add-screen-captures-or-s...
(or upload them to a public picture site - linking them to here)

How to add screen captures or similar to posts: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/How-to-add-screen-captures-or-s...
(or upload them to a public picture site - linking them to here)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much! coffee.JPGReception areaDay Office 108.jpgofficeDev-06-Three Sugar Creek.jpgOutside of bldgIMG_6168.JPGListing on Bldg. Directorysugar1_lr1.jpgEntry

Mr. Geissler,
Sorry, this took so long. I replied to your email. My mistake. :-)

Yes, I just checked and it should be 3 Sugar Creek Blvd. Suite 100, Sugar Land, Tx. 77478 I think. There are variations of the address found online. Sometimes 3 and other times Three.

Her license was issued last year when she was still working from her home. Therefore the address is different. She recently moved into the office.

I have attached the information you have requested. Licence.jpgTexas Insurance LicenseLiability Insurance Secure Your Legacy-1.jpgLiability Insurance

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hey @Kathryn W

Thanks for the information.

But taking  a closer look I doubt I can help you getting the listing reinstated.

Why:

I myself can't reinstate any listing.

My role here as TC of the forum would be to ask google for reinstating it.

But your photos don't give any proof your client will serve her customers in person over there.

There are at least two reasons to doubt she does:

1# the license is (as it shoudl be) for her home address.

2# at the location of this center from the street seems no signage for customers to identify the office of your client.

The pretty sparse only indication as per this photo https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/Google-suspended-Listing-Confus... can't count for Google as a proof for a real office at this location.

And taking a closer look at the listed other "businesses" I found they come also with the same suite number. #100 (an other example would be the "The Patel Law Group" https://goo.gl/maps/BKC9FuUWKrN2irual office 

Several such businesses with the same address and suite number - this smells very much like virtual offices  as Regus or other virtual office providers offer to share.

I'm afraid but  under this circumstances I hesitate to ask Google

to lift the suspension.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Helmut,

This lady is legitimate! As with many of us, she is a small business owner trying to make her way. She has a one room office in this building and shares the receptionist and the conference room with the other tenants. She meets some clients at their home and others meet her at her office.

If she changed her address back to her home address could she get reinstated?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Kathryn W

if the lsiting details and the license details match I have no reason not to help you/her - but if it is a home based listing she then need to specify a service area with hidden address.

means: she needs to uncheck the little box "I also serve customers at my business location"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is so disappointing when I know this lady. I have shown you her license and her insurance. I have explained that she has just moved from her home office into this one.

Small business owners do rent small office suites where they have a private office but share a receptionist, a waiting area, and a conference room. My father had this sort of arrangement for many years. Most businesses in large buildings do not have signage for their business from the street. It is way too expensive to do so.

She has asked the state to reissue a new license with her new address. If she reapplied when that was received would that make a difference? There has to be a way for good upstanding small businesses owner to be able to list their business. Please let me know what we can do to resolve this.

Thanks for your time.