My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google search for our company lists another business entity who is not affiliated with us

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

we've recently made a few changes to our business info through google, and when I search for WFW Group, William F White International is shown in the right most business listing field. Will this change once we have verified our business listing (using the incoming Google Business Postcard?)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google search for our company lists another business entity who is not affiliated with us

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Chris S

actually I don't get yo if searching for "WFW Group, William F White International"

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ or GoogleMyBusiness URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut,

please see below:

1. Full business name - WFW Group
2. Current business address - Bay 104, 2850 107 Ave SE
3. Current telephone number - 403-899-0605
4. Google+ or GoogleMyBusiness URL.... the issue we're seeing is with the following link. William F White shows in the right most section as opposed to our business https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=wfw+group&duf3=0,duf3-2-6-0x537171c152fa6cf3:0x5342b8351947591

Any thoughts?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Also, when entering WFW Group into the search field and clicking on maps it links to 

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/William+F.+White+International+Inc./@50.9853002,-113.9524576,17z/da...

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Are you sure having created and verified a listing at the address "bay 104  2850 107 Ave SE calgary AB canada"

GMaps doesnt know such an address.

Searching all the businesses at "2850 107 Ave SE calgary AB canada" with MapMaker I can't find any listing of the WFW group. 

However and strange enough: searching with  MapMaker for "bay 104  2850 107 Ave SE calgary AB canada" I get "Dulux Paints"

I really would like seeing your dashboard and there the card showing the listing "WFW group" as verified listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Interesting events now this afternoon. Having verified (with postcard) our account, uploaded a few images for our google+, my account is now suspended for "quality issues"