My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google say the location not correct

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greeley garage door repair 

725 10th st Greeley co 80631..

(970) 673-0951.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/725+10th+St,+Greeley,+CO+80631/@40.422762,-104.6924066,17z/data=!3...

greeleygaragedoorrepair.com

My listing was up running for few weeks then it been suspended I send it to review again they say my location not correct. I don't understand why this is my address 725 10th st, Greeley I run my office over there and I serve customers at their homes. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

and this is my business license u can check it  20171210273 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Blake E

at the mentioned address there is no office of your business visible and did you specify the listing as a service area business with hidden address according https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038163?hl=en ?

Can you provide me a photo showing yor office at this address?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yes, I just have an office that I answer phone calls and run the booking. I do have a storage for the business but it doesn't have mailing address. (I do share this office with a lawyer ) I don't get any customer in 725 10th st  only at my storage when they come to choose new garage door styles and the storage don't have listing. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B__0p9DLAXm2cVR0QjM4THdkM1U/view?usp=sharing

and my storage 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B__0p9DLAXm2eWpEcXFLMzhfYlU/view?usp=sharing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Blake E

it means and I understoodnow:

you don't service your customersn at the above mentioned Address (725 ...) "in person"

But you run your business from this address.

So you should have specified a service area business based on the business address:

725 10th st Greeley co 80631.

(970) 673-0951

Can you confirm having done this properly and have unchecked the little box then: "I also serve customers at my business address"

Note: there is no guarantee O get your response unless you tagged me properly according the below hints:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, Yes I check Service area and I unchecked the little box "I also serve customers at my business address".

I did submit my page for review again ...

Thank you again

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I still have a problem its look like for some reason I don't get approved 

I can try to change the address to my storage where I keep the goods but this not the Legal address of the business should I ?  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

I still have a problem its look like for some reason I don't get approved 

I can try to change the address to my storage where I keep the goods but this not the Legal address of the business should I ?