My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google+ reviews not showing on a google search. Is there a different between google and google+?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have set up my google+ business account and have recently had a client write a review on this page.

My problem is: When I do a broad search of my business category: "Driggs Photographer", Kayla Beard Photography is in the search results but this is not my google+ page and does not show the review. You actually have to search: Kayla Beard Photography google+ to find the correct page.

This is obviously a huge problem because when potential clients are searching for a photographer, my review isn't showing!

I'm not sure if there is a different between google and google+ but when doing a general search, it is showing a page that doesn't show accurate information. 

Please help!

Kayla Beard Photography

google+: https://plus.google.com/115618437774966509765

Current Business Address: 849 Elk Thistle Dr. Victor ID 83455

Re: Google+ reviews not showing on a google search. Is there a different between google and google+?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Kayla
Your review shows on both your google plus page and also in the knowledge graph against your search term 'Kayla Beard Photography'
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Kayla+Beard+Photography&oq=Kayla+Beard+Photography&aqs=chrome..69i...
Any review would take time to index and you would need schema markup and the review on your site for it to pull it into the search results if you're hoping to show a star results. Does that make sense? Your serp result for the Driggs Photography is a very brpad search where your page only makes it to page two. as your google plus page is new you'll need to spend some time adding content and make sure you have a link to it on your site, so google can see it's a trusted and connected site.
Lee