My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google reviews missing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We had a very good genuine review from a customer who dined with us and we also responded to him with out gratitude which was posted and we saw it - Mr. Craig moss and now suddenly his review is missing since yesterday night. Infact on our page it show 8 google reviews but we are only able to see 6 reviews. 

Could you please advise and assist?

https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=TO-AV6-qLc2N8QflpJWAAg&gws_rd=ssl#q=kashmir+a+culinary+paradi...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google reviews missing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I'm afraid but like to tell you this:

You shouldn't complain getting any reviews filtered for a business which is vioalating Googles naming rules.

for certain your restaurant has no signage as a "Kashmir A Culinary Paradise - London"

It's name is according your website just  "Kashmir" and maybe you are a "Culinary Paradise" but you are just located in "London"

Means "Culinary Paradise" is a dscriptor and not allowed and London is not a part of the business name at all.

Please refer to their Guidelines for representing your business on Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Well am unaware of this as our marketing team has set up this. Our name is Kashmir a culinary paradise but to shorten it we wrote Kashmir. Even our signage says Kashmir a culinary paradise.

Please assist in telling us how to remove london ?

Thanks
Shweta

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Nope @Kashmir R

your restaurant is named as "Kashmir" - solo  Kashmis!

"a culinary paradise" is a avertising slogan only.

Such adveritising stuff isn't allowed at all.

Any change can done by the marketing folks having created your listing and they should know the can done through their  dashboard.