My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google review system flags almost 50% of the reviews my company gets even though they are all legit

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business is about three months old now. The reviews I get are very important to my company but your review system removes almost 50% of the reviews my customers leave after a few days go by. I am able to leave my response to the reviews, then a day or two later, POOF, they are gone!

This is ridiculous! Your auto flag system needs totally revamped or at least have an actual person verify that the review should be removed for whatever reason. Your customer service does nothing to help me and I am getting fed up of this crap!

Here are the last two reviews that were removed for whatever reason. Tell me one thing that my customer said that should warrant removal! Also, they are leaving reviews from their homes, not any IP address associated with my business so don't even try to go there with me!

Robert Wells

★★★★★ in the last week
Bob is very knowledgeable and fantastic to deal with . I would highly recommend him.

Nancy Smith

★★★★★ in the last week
I found Bob on Google. He said he would come to home. I was hesitant but was in dire need of help being computer illiterate. True to his word, he showed at my door. He immediately started to work and explained everything as he went. I am very pleased with his service and will use him when need be as well as promoting him to any and all people I interact with.

Google review system flags almost 50% of the reviews my company gets even though they are all legit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I started copying all reviews I get because I wanted proof that your review system is flagging legitimate reviews which is hurting my company. I spend at least $500 a month or more using Adwords and I thought Google should be working together with my company but it feels more like you are working against me and just money hungry grubs who only care about themselves. 

Something needs to be done with your crap, flawed review system!