My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google review stars are not updating

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently received a negative review of 1 star on January 8, 2017.  Since receiving the review, I have worked with the review to resolve the problem they had with my service. On February 5, 2017, the reviewer agreed to delete the 1 star review.  My stars have updated to only 5 star review showing, but my rating is still a 4.9 instead of the previous 5 star rating I had.  I have attached a screenshot below.  Can someone tell me what the issue is? Can my rating be updated back to 5 stars?

reviewstars.png

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Buckhead+Bail+Bonding+of+Gwinnett+County/@34.032646,-84.0529007,17...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google review stars are not updating

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jason B

This is algorithmic and will take some time. I see it has now reverted back to the 5 star average.

And well done for working with the reviewer to resolve the issue, I wish other businesses actually realized this is the best way to build a business and a brand.

I will close of this thread now

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership