My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google plus reviews

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why has Google deleted one of my 'User Reviews'? The review was well within the guidelines, adhering to all stipulations and not breaching any addendums. The content is factual and can be fully substantiated in a Court of Law. So, why was the comment removed?

Comment Posted:

Hurd Auto Mall is a dealership that uses deception as a tool to deceive the unsuspecting. Brought my vehicle in to have a diagnostic test performed to determine an after ignition problem. To begin, to plug in to the OBD I and to read the codes are a matter of minutes. After forty-five minutes, I inquired as to what had transpired. Customer service said it would be ready shortly. Nearly thirty minutes later, the 'mechanic' drove the car near the service desk. I asked the 'mechanic' what were the results. He mentioned the carburetor as needing repair. As I entered my vehicle, I noticed the (SES) 'Service Engine Soon Light' activated (being lit). I brought this to his attention stating that the SES light was not on upon bringing my vehicle in. He said he could not fix that. Moving to the service desk, I spoke with the Service Manager, whom tried to snow me stating, " My carburetor needed rebuilding; specifically mentioning the metering rods. However, we had the carburetor rebuilt by a certified dealership just two months prior. I moved to the cashier and demanded my money back, as the money was quickly credited back to my bank card. Now I had to contend with the (SES) which was the fault of a Hurd mechanic which had limited knowledge. Returned to previous dealership to diagnosis the issue with the (SES) light. The problem was found and the cost was around $175.00. There was nothing wrong with the carburetor as Hurd stated and wrote in the repair estimate. I asked Hurd Auto Mall to be reimbursed for the problem they caused. I had a three way conversation with Chris Hurd, the service adviser, and apparently a woman. When the conversation was complete, Hurd refused to provide the money for the damage they caused, rather offering me coupons for service in the future at Hurd. I refused and started litigation. To sum this up, I won the decision in the lower court, whereas the service manager could not even comprehend a schematic diagram. This decision was appealed by Hurd in Superior Court as I moved to challenge the appeal. After numerous motions, a lengthy amount of filing documents, and paperwork, this came to the floor nearly five years later. Hurd Auto Mall decided to pay the fees rather than to seek a trial. By the way, my vehicle is a show vehicle, being the lead vehicle in the motorcade: Oldsmobile 100th Anniversary Celebration in Lansing, Michigan in 1997. Did Hurd actually believe that they could snow me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPyKeEEsHaI

IN RESPONSE TO HURD AUTO MALL: Wendy Bowen is an outright liar along with Chris Hurd. Any which look into Superior Court can find the Case Number. Brandon Bell (Lawyer) represented Hurd Auto Mall and was unsuccessful. A motion was filed with Judge Patricia Hurst, "Just ask Brandon Bell". These are devious people as stated in my premise, only seeking to deceive the many with their double tongues.

* When viewing in "Public Mode", 'This comment appears at bottom' > "Private - in the last week". What kind of foolery is this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google plus reviews

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Synoptic 12

Update : Character limit for reviews is 4000

I am wondering if it was possibly flagged because it was part of a legal case, although you did win.

Will try and find out some more. 

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
EXAMPLE: 2487 CHARACTERS

Upon bringing my brand new Dodge Challenger to Paul Bailey’s Dodge to assess a warranty claim, the service manager looked at the vehicle, took notes, then spoke with the General Manager. After fifteen minutes, the service manager advised me that Paul Bailey’s Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram would not cover my warranty claim, nor take the vehicle in to be serviced.

Prior to bringing the vehicle to Paul Bailey’s Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, I spoke with the service manager detailing all the information. The service manager stated to bring in the vehicle and they would honor the warranty. This can be fully substantiated by audio logs. I sent the audio logs to Paul Bailey’s Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, and apparently they decided that I may be a ‘problem’. The decision not to service my vehicle which was fully covered under the warranty claim status, was the decision of the General Manager, according to the service manager. This was trickery at its finest by the double tongued personnel at Paul Bailey’s Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.

Beware of the personnel at Paul Bailey’s Chrysler, Dodge Jeep Ram as they seek to exploit the unsuspecting general public (consumer) as to the practice of automobiles. I spoke with one mechanic who was not at all knowledgeable regarding automotive diagnostics, nor the comprehension of technical terms associated with power train components. The mechanic appeared disheveled , and in a fog.

I brought this fact to the attention of Dodge Corporate Headquarters now (FCA), specifically speaking of the addendums and stipulations regarding the ‘warranty claim’ ( 3 years 36,000 miles). Dodge Corporate agreed with me, being in unison with the facts. Dodge Corporate stated that Paul Bailey’s Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram should have complied with the aforesaid warranty claim and honored the contract. Further conversation ensued which I cannot speak of. However, FCA is surely aware of the tactics of Paul Bailey’s Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership. Each, and every aspect has been fully documented, and can be fully corroborated.

This is not the Paul Bailey’s Chrysler of years ago when Paul Bailey stayed by his word and treated all customers with respect. Now Paul Bailey’s name is being used as a front to mislead the unsuspecting.

I have over 40 years in the automotive field, and the same amount of time in the electronics arena; servicing most of the dealerships in Rhode Island, and Southeastern, Massachusetts as a troubleshooter and radio technician.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I inadvertently hit the "Like" Button, in which I
DID NOT LIKE, NOR CARE FOR"

Another Fictitious Community

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is just one more fictitious community whereas no answers are forthcoming and if there are "any" responses, they are merely to entertain delusion.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hey sometimes we get things wrong, will dbl check and correct

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Another Fictitious Community

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

You are a cheery sole @Synoptic 12 you don't like an answer from community members and you get upset, then why bother using the community ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sure, while you're at it you can render an opinion whereby my comment was deleted, OR any other "Expert" shall suffice. All "Experts" and "NO" answers, as usual.

Re: Another Fictitious Community

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
"LEAVING RIGHT NOW"

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much. However, I was well aware of the 'character' limit on being "4000" in which you previously stated '1400'. Irrespective of the legal issues, the facts are true. The dealer (Hurd Auto Mall) makes mention of the case being over ten years old which it is not. This possibly could be the cause but still unknown to me. They're seeking my name and Case # as a ploy to not legitimize the proceedings. Whether Google recognized this as being pertinent without examining the facts is somewhat bias and prejudice. Thank you very much for your assistance.

* A 'snapshot' of the text:

Private - in the last week

This review doesn't adhere to our content policies and is visible only to you. Please check out this link for additional information on our policies. Would this retraction or removal mean that the User Review 'denied' is also not visible through Google Reviews or just the Google Plus page?

* Google has also removed the "view as public" on anyone's home page: "Google Plus".